Monday, April 25, 2011

Venus.com

Boooo for the ugly stain it had! Below

                                                Pardon for my needed to polished again toesies
I recently purchased three things from Venus.com. Two pairs of shoes and one dress, which is not pictured because I couldn't find it. (shows you how unorganized I am) booo me! Overall shoes are pretty but not super comfy. The dress was probably the biggest disapointment. Definitly not worth 39 dollars. Shipping was free because I purchased over a certain amount and it was super fast. I do recommend the site because it has some uninque things , and that I know of its mainly a catalog kinda store and website. Just don't expect Super High quality of the things you purchased hence the pricetag. Watch my Review on Youtube :) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpV6zNctaA

No comments:

Post a Comment